New Service: Need an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number?

Once again, we're a Certified Acceptance Agent for the IRS, which means we can accept applications for U.S. taxpayer identification numbers.  As of 17 April 2017, the IRS decided to restore its agreements with foreign Certified Acceptance Agents. We're on again.

What's an ITIN?  This is an identification number used by non-U.S. citizens who need to file a U.S. income tax return.  If you are eligible for a Social Security Number - meaning you're a U.S. citizen, you can't apply for an ITIN. You need to go to the U.S. Consulate to submit an application for a Social Security Number while outside the U.S.

You can learn more about the application process HERE.  

Make your appointment HERE.