Please join us in Rotterdam (17 September) and The Hague (24 September) to learn more about the latest developments in the U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s hunt for Americans abroad.
- Find out what you can do to protect your financial assets and build wealth while living abroad.
- What do FATCA and FBAR mean for you?
- How will your savings and investments be taxed in The Netherlands?
- What U.S. tax obligations follow U.S. citizens and Green Card holders living abroad?
- What strategies are available for tax-efficient inheritance and retirement planning?
Dates and Locations
- Thursday, 17 September 2015, at 19.00 at the American School of Rotterdam
- Thursday, 24 September 2015, at 17.00 at the World Trade Centre, The Hague
More information and registration available here: http://www.elliotlloyd.com/seminars